Puplite for Good Old Times
January 1, 2011 - Sc0ttman's Puplite
brings back good old Puppy 4.20 with lots of tweaks found in the new Puppies of 2010.
From the forum announcement
, Puplite has:
- first-boot configuration options;
- sfs loading on the fly (point it to downloaded sfs files);
- goodies from new Puppies of 2010;
- grub4dos for booting; and
- Puppy Arcade 10 as base ISO.
Download the ISO from eMinima Mirror
Extra drivers are available in the Murga Forum
, thanks to Tempestuous.
NOTE: Use with Puplite only sfs files built with Squash file version 3. (Sfs4 files are used starting with Puppy Linux 4.3.)
Added by raffy January 1, 2011 (12:10AM)
This article hasn't been commented yet.
Have a comment? Please register